- What is Anaphylaxis and what are the symptoms? [CLICK HERE to learn more] to visit: www.MayoClinic.org
- Food Allergy and Anaphylaxis Emergency Care Plan [CLICK HERE] to visit: https://www.foodallergy.org
- FARE Back-to-School Resource HUB [CLICK HERE] to visit: https://www.foodallergy.org
DID YOU KNOW?
- Food manufacturers are NOT REQUIRED to list cross-contamination advisory statements on food packaging! Consumers have to contact the food manufacturing companies directly via website, email, or by calling them directly in order to learn if their products could potentially be cross-contaminated with allergens. [CLICK HERE to learn more] source: FDA
- How to advocate for food allergy laws and rights, we each can help to make a difference! : [CLICK HERE to learn more] source: https://www.foodallergy.org/take-action/how-advocate?fbclid=IwAR32woKq5V31DdGmGG4r2VHh62K8m3W3R-_DkpPyjnksn80U4PEVN4BW0fE
- If someone is experiencing anaphylaxis and has been given epinephrine experts recommend that they SHOULD be in a laying position with legs elevated, however, they SHOULD NOT be in this position if they’re vomiting or having difficulty breathing: [CLICK HERE to learn more] source: https://www.allergicliving.com
- Experts recommend that if you have to administer a second dose of epinephrine administer it in the opposite leg: [CLICK HERE to learn more] source: https://www.allergicliving.com
Allergen Friendly Retailers:
Remember to be sure to read the label and to call and check if an item is free from cross-contamination with your allergen(s).
A & J Bakery LLC, Cranston RI. They seem to have the capability of shipping items!
The information provided by Allergy Possible! and/or Monique Faella Designs (“we,” “us,” or “our”) on http://www.allergypossible.com and/or on http://www.moniquefaelladesigns (the “site”) is for general informational purposes only. All information on the Site is provided in good faith, however we make no representation or warranty of any kind, express or implied, regarding the accuracy, adequacy, validity, reliability, availability, or completeness of any information on the Site. UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES SHALL WE HAVE ANY LIABILITY TO YOU FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE OF ANY KIND INCURRED AS A RESULT OF THE USE OF THE SITE OR RELIANCE ON ANY INFORMATION PROVIDED ON THE SITE. YOUR USE OF THE SITE AND YOUR RELIANCE ON ANY INFORMATION ON THE SITE IS SOLELY AT YOUR OWN RISK.
EXTERNAL LINKS DISCLAIMER
The Site may contain (or you be sent through the Site) links to other websites or content belonging to or originating from third parties or links to websites and features in banners or other advertising. Such external links are not investigated, monitored, or checked for accuracy, adequacy, validity, reliability, availability, or completeness by us. WE DO NOT WARRANT, ENDORSE, GUARANTEE, OR ASSUME RESPONSIBILITY FOR THE ACCURACY OR RELIABILITY OF INFORMATION OFFERED BY THIRD-PARTY WEBSITES LINKED THROUGH THE SITE OR ANY WEBSITE OR FEATURE LINKED IN ANY BANNER OR OTHER ADVERTISING. WE WILL NOT BE A PARTY TO OR IN ANY WAY BE RESPONSIBLE FOR MONITORING ANY TRANSACTION BETWEEN YOU AND THIRD-PARTY PROVIDERS OF PRODUCTS OR SERVICES.
The Site cannot and does not contain medical/health advice. The medical information is provided for general informational and educational purposes only and is not a substitute for professional advice. Accordingly, before taking any actions based upon such information, we encourage you to consult with the appropriate professionals. We do not provide any kind of medical/health advice. THE USE OR RELIANCE OF ANY INFORMATION CONTAINED ON THIS SITE IS SOLELY AT YOUR OWN RISK.
The Site may contain links to affiliate websites, and we receive an affiliate commission for any purchases made by you on the affiliate website using such links.